Production capacity of 30 million plantlets per annum, facility spread over 20 hectares, Class 10000 aseptic transfer rooms accommodating 80 laminar Air Flow (LAF) work stations, 16 growth rooms with excellent automatic control of aseptic conditions and physical parameters, modern and high-quality machines and instruments.
Welcome to IshVed
IshVed Group of Companies, founded in 2014 is a privately owned agribusiness headquartered in Maharashtra, India. IshVed operates in Plant Tissue Culture, Vegetable & Crop Seeds, Organic Biofertilizer, Fresh Fruits & Vegetable Exports, Food Processing & Corporate Farming.
IshVed Group is one of the largest agri-business companies in India. We aim at providing customers, all around the globe, the latest
agricultural production and the technical know-how to increase productivity and
income. IshVed Group has spread its business in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and USA.
About IshVed Biotech
one of the largest plant tissue culture unit build on international standards
in 20 hectares of land in Maharashtra, India. We are engaged in mass production
of horticultural, floricultural, ornamental, forest/timber and medicinal plants. It is a sheer hardwork, dedication and teamwork that has helped us to emerge as one the strongest units in India. Ishved Biotech Plant Tissue Culture Unit is certified by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India for quality production of tissue culture plants.
We believe and continue to believe in sustainable growth of our planet, and would like to contribute in agriculture progress by delivering best in class planting materials and technical knowledge to farming communities.
Our mission is to enrich and satisfy farmers through the world best genetics to improve their income in a sustainable manner. Women's empowerment & providing employment to rural families.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT CATALOG
- Ishved biotech is certified by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India.
- We are the global leader in
producing and supplying export quality tissue culture raised saplings, which
ensures uniform and mutation free growth, disease resistance, high yielding
plantlets throughout the year.
have secondary hardening and dispatch centers across India for timely delivery.
- Highly qualified
production, hardening and marketing team.
- Well developed dispatch
strategies including best packaging and transportation services which ensures safe
and timely deliveries.
- We provide technical know-how
and additional agronomical services and support to Indian farmers for domestic
and international markets.
Apart from commercial activity, IshVed always tries to give back to the society. Rural women are trained and certified through a structured training program and employed by various Ishved Group of companies. Today, we have a strong team of women who are equally contributing in the growth of the company. We have a
well thought reservation system that has been designed to create women
- 90% employment is given to only women, which includes 10% reservation for widow women and 5% reservation for physically challenged women
- 10% reservation for family members of the farmer suicide cases.
- The role of agriculture in rural development is very important.
- It is an effective instrument for poverty reduction and food security, particularly in rural communities of developing countries where large numbers of poor people are concentrated.
- However, the emerging tree crops present enormous opportunities for income generation and food security for small-scale farmers.
- The small-scale farming presents the economic, market and health potentiality to contribute to a viable and sustainable rural economy through internal markets thereby reducing levels of poverty and malnutrition.
- This sector needs to be supported by both the private and public sectors, irrespective of whether the crop is consumed, traded domestically or exported.
- Increasing the capacity of production and trade will enable small-scale farmers and vendors to gain greater income from this sector.
Ishved Biotech’s Disease-free high
yielding banana plantlets: A boon for Farmers
Ishved’s Katol Gold Sweet
Lime- A combo assurance of best yields and disease resistance.
Biotech’s Tissue culture apple plants will soon be a treat to farmers.